Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why Blog?

A friend recently asked me why people bother with blogs. Well, I think the responses to my previous post say it all. Thank you, Joan, for letting me know that what I've shared was useful to you. I'm delighted to be of service! And thank you, Leslie, for telling me about your awesome radio show idea. I'm looking forward to joining in, and my mind is spinning with other ways I could use this technology for art and in my day job. Great ideas, inspiration, knowledge sharing - that's why I "bother" with blogs!! ; )

1 comment:

  1. Oh! what a surprise to come across my name in your post today! I wonder if that's how celebrities feel when they see their name in print? Aw, probably not, they're used to it. Thank you for your kind words.
    Joan

    ReplyDelete